Dark circles and bags under the eyes are signs of fatigue that are not suited to the face. You often try to hide them using concealer and foundation.
The causes? Insomnia, stress and dehydration. To help stem the problem, it is important to drink plenty of fluids, and consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, say no to cigarettes and alcohol, sleep regularly every 7-8 hours at night.
There are natural remedies against the notorious bags under your eyes, here are some practical tips and easy to follow:
- Store in the refrigerator a couple of teaspoons and place them under your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Put 6 ice cubes into two pieces of cloth and apply on the area under the eyes for ten minutes.
- Take the crumb of bread soaked in cold milk. Grate a raw potato, peeled and mix with the breadcrumbs. Apply all around the eyes and remove after 15 minutes.
- Make an infusion of chamomile, cool, wet two pieces of cotton and place them on eyelids for 5 to 10 minutes, for a decongestant effect.
- Place two pieces of cotton in very cold milk. Apply for ten minutes.
- Place two slices refrigerator cold of cucumber on the eyelids for 15 minutes.