If at the end of the day your legs are fatigued, swollen and tired,an infusion of thyme, sage and lavender can be an excellent remedy. Here are a recipe to make a homemade footbath that can give your feet ultimate relaxation in your own cozy space.
Recipe to Make Homemade Footbath for Tired Legs
- Mix the herbs in equal amounts and pour a teaspoon in a cup of boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for ten minutes and then add a handful of coarse salt.
- Pour the tea into a basin of warm water.
- Add a tablespoon of honey with 3 drops of essential oil of pine.
- Put the legs in water for 10 to 15 minutes.